January 18, 2016
Library patrons can access a wide range of e-books from Nolo Press with “plain English” explanations of the law and helpful advice. These e-books make it easy for non-lawyers to learn about, prevent, and deal with common legal issues. These are perfect for individuals, families, homeowners, and business owners!
View a full list of the Nolo titles in our Digital Collection here. Some of the more popular titles include:
- Solve your money troubles: debt, credit, & bankruptcy
- Every landlord's legal guide
- Every tenant's legal guide
- Estate planning basics
- Legal guide for starting & running a small business
- Represent yourself in court: how to prepare and try a winning case
- Working with independent contractors
- Your rights in the workplace
If you're a Texas resident and aren't already a registered library patron, you can register online.