Monday, February 1, 2016
In addition to the statutes from 1879 through 1925, we are proud to present our newly digitized volumes of Texas statutes from 1928 through 1960! New volumes include:
- 1928 Complete Texas Statutes with the 1931 and 1934 supplements
- 1936 Vernon's Texas Statutes with the 1938, 1939, 1942, 1943, and 1945 supplements
- 1948 Vernon's Texas Statutes (2 volumes) with the 1950, 1952, 1954, 1956, 1958, and 1960 supplements
All of these digitized statutes (1879–1960) can be read in your browser or viewed/downloaded as a PDF (all of which have a bookmarked table of contents). Additionally, all of the volumes are searchable when viewed in your browser as well as in the PDF format.
The library would like to thank:
- Austin Bar Foundation for their $5000 grant to begin the digitization process, which funded 1928-1936 (4 volumes).
- Thomson Reuters, current copyright holders of the printed Texas statutes, for allowing us to provide access to the statutes from 1928 onward.