Monday, February 15, 2016
Did you know that the library provides access to AILALink remotely?
AILALink, from the American Immigration Lawyers Association, provides access to over 100 AILA publications including:
- Kurzban’s immigration law sourcebook
- Representing clients in immigration court
- AILA’s Asylum Primer: a practical guide to U.S. asylum law and procedure
- AILA's focus on immigration practice under AC21
- Immigration law and the family
- The international adoption sourcebook
Also available on AILALink are:
- Forms from government agencies in a fillable PDF format
- Statutes, regulations, and court decisions
- Board of Immigration Appeals decisions
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals cases
- Important immigration memos, cables, and letters from government agencies
If you're a Texas resident and aren't already a registered library patron, you can register online. If you have questions about this database in our Digital Collection, or any of our library resources, don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian!