Criminal procedure e-books
October 24, 2016
As part of our e-book collection available through OverDrive, we have several titles relating to criminal procedure! These e-books explain various aspects of criminal law and guide you through legal procedures with forms, drafting guides, practice tips, and citations to relevant statutes and case law.
You can borrow these e-books for up to 3 days if you are a registered library patron. If you don't already have a library account with us, you can register online!
Below are a few of the more popular titles. You can also view a full list of the criminal procedure e-books.
- Texas Criminal Jury Charges from James Publishing
- Texas Criminal Lawyer's Handbook from James Publishing
- Texas Criminal Practice Guide from Matthew Bender
- Criminal Procedure by LaFave
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure from NITA