Monday, November 21, 2016
As part of our e-book collection available through OverDrive, we have several titles relating to family law. These e-books explain various aspects of family law including children, divorce, and general family law issues.
You can borrow these e-books for up to 3 days if you are a registered library patron. If you don't already have a library account with us, you can register online!
Below are a few of the more popular titles. You can also view a full list of the family law e-books:
- Texas family law practice and procedure multivolume treatise from Matthew Bender
- Building a parenting agreement that works from Nolo
- Family law in a nutshell from West Nutshell series
- Family law in perspective from Thomson West
- Legal answer book for families from Nolo