Wills and Directives
March 13, 2017
Planning for illness, disability, and death can be stressful and overwhelming. Fortunately, the State Law Library's Wills and Directives research guide offers straightforward information that can help you prepare and find peace of mind.
This research guide includes:
- Forms for making your medical care wishes known
- Resources to help you understand and control what happens to your possessions after death
- Texas Probate Passport: A Guide to Probate and Estate Planning in Texas
- Resources to help you investigate options for long-term care
- Information about funerals and disposition of remains
- Remote access to e-books such as Texas Estate Planning, The Everything Wills and Estate Planning Book, Your Texas Wills, Trusts, & Estates Explained Simply: Important Information You Need to Know for Texas Residents, and Page on the Law of Wills
If you have a question or would like more information about any of our Legal Research Guides please don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian!