Child Custody and Support
October 9, 2017
The State Law Library often receives questions related to child custody, support, and visitation related issues. To assist in answering those questions, our librarians have created a Child Custody and Support research guide.
This research guide includes information on:
- Texas statutes governing child support, custody and visitation
- "Plain English" summaries of those laws
- Information from the Attorney General's Office on child support and enforcement
- TexasLawHelp.org's Custody, Visitation, or Child Support Modification Kit
- Remote access to e-books such as Matthew Bender's Texas Family Law Practice and Procedure
- Hotlines and organizations assisting with family law issues
If you have any questions or would like more information about our other Legal Research Guides please don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian!