The library's wireless internet (public Wi-Fi) and the public computer terminals will be unavailable for use on Friday, April 24th, starting at 3pm. They will remain unavailable on Monday, April 27th, from 8am – 9am. We apologize for this inconvenience; library facilities are undergoing maintenance.
Make sure you keep your account current in order to use all of our great free resources. Here are just a few:
- eBooks through OverDrive, including many Matthew Bender titles
- Form drafting guides through Stevenson's
- Case law and statutes through Loislaw
- Law reviews and legal classics through HeinOnline
- Consumer law information through National Consumer Law Center
- Plain English law eBooks by Nolo
- Immigration law information through AILAlink
If you are having trouble logging in to your library account or don't have or remember your password, give us a call at (512) 463-1722.