Patrons are expected to behave in a safe and respectful manner toward library staff, fellow researchers, and library resources. Patrons are expected not to behave in a manner that is disruptive to library staff or fellow researchers.
In most cases, patrons found to be in violation of library policy will be given one warning. If they fail to correct their behavior, they will be asked to leave the library. The library reserves the right to ask patrons to leave immediately if library staff deems a patron's behavior to be potentially disruptive.
The policies listed below have been adopted by the Texas State Law Library. The library reserves the right to change its policies at any time. If you have any questions about our library policies, please contact us at email@example.com or at (512) 463-1722.
- Accessibility Policy — describes how the library makes itself accessible to patrons with disabilities
- Computer Use Policy — governs the use of the library's public computers
- Conference Room Policy — governs the use of the library conference room
- Inclement Weather Policy — governs when the library closes due to inclement weather
- Library Use Policy — governs the use of our library resources, including how materials circulate
- Open Records Policy — describes how the library's records are made available to the public
- Our Compact with Texans — describes the library's customer service principles and standards