This month we will be hosting a Lexis webinar on Thursday, October 24th from noon to 1 p.m. in the library's mezzanine. Drinking from a Fire Hydrant: Basic Legal Research in the Age of Technology will focus on conducting basic legal research using Lexis Advance. Lexis training is free and qualifies for 1 hour of CLE credit but is limited to 20 participants. Please sign up online or call us at (512) 463-1722 to reserve your spot. Once your spot is reserved you can choose to either attend the training in person or participate remotely via Skype.
We're hiring! The library has an opening for a part-time Library Assistant III. Read a full description of the position and instructions on how to apply.
Several NEW e-books were added to the library's Digital Collection this week!
The new titles include:
- Corbin on Contracts
- Texas Legal Research
- Texas Drunk Driving Law
- Texas Law of Oil and Gas
- Appellate Practice in Federal and State Courts
- Maslanka's Texas Field Guide to Employment Law
- Summary Judgments in Texas: Practice, Procedure, and Review
- Texas Criminal Codes & Rules: Annotated and Texas Criminal Law: Cases and Materials
- Texas Discovery: A Guide to Taking and Resisting Discovery Under the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure and Electronic Discovery
All of these titles are available from home to our registered library patrons. Remember, you can register online if you don't already have an account with us!