My Library Account
Manage Your Account
Enter your username or e-mail address — you'll be sent an e-mail with a link to reset your password. Contact us if you require assistance.
Enter your e-mail address on the password recovery page — your username will be included in the e-mail you receive. You can then disregard the e-mail if you already know your password.
Library accounts expire periodically. If you log in to the library catalog and see a message saying your account is expired or will soon expire, you can request to renew your account online.
Texas residents can create a library account online to access our e-books and legal databases.
- Case law research on Fastcase
- Texas and federal practice guide e-books in Fastcase's James Publishing & Wolters Kluwers collections
- Law reviews in HeinOnline's Law Journal Library
- Do-it-yourself e-books in the Legal Information Reference Center
- In-depth consumer law e-books with forms from the National Consumer Law Center
- And much more!
- Change your account password
- View or renew print books you borrowed from the library
- Place and manage holds on print books
- Manage your e-mail notifications
- View any overdue fines