The following pages describe the Texas State Law Library, its budget, employment opportunities, our "Compact with Texans," our library policies, how to get a library card, and the services that we offer to the public.
- About the Library
- Contact Us — An overview of how to contact the State Law Library.
- Employment Opportunities
- Financial Information
- Get a Library Account — information on how to register for a library account
- Renew a Library Account
- Library Policies — describes what the library does with found items
- Ask a Librarian — legal research assistance from a reference librarian
- Document Delivery — obtain certain case documents and excerpts of library materials
- Inmate Copy Service — document delivery service for TDCJ inmates
- Mailing List — an e-mail listserv for library announcements
- Reference Librarians — legal research assistance from a reference librarian
- Westlaw Training — monthly Westlaw training sessions that qualify for continuing legal education (CLE) credit
- Lexis Training — monthly Lexis training sessions that qualify for continuing legal education (CLE) credit
- Wi-Fi in the Library — free public Wi-Fi access in the library