Below you will find financial information related to the library.
The library must submit operating budgets to the Office of the Governor, Budget Division, and the Legislative Budget Board. Below you will find the operating budgets that the library has submitted.
Every two years, the library must request funding from the Texas Legislature. Below you will find our most recent legislative appropriations requests.
- Legislative Appropriations Request, FY 2020-2021 [PDF]
- Legislative Appropriations Request, FY 2018-2019 [PDF]
- Legislative Appropriations Request, FY 2016-2017 [PDF]
- Legislative Appropriations Request, FY 2014-2015 [PDF]
- Legislative Appropriations Request, FY 2012-2013 [PDF]
- Legislative Appropriations Request, FY 2010-2011 [PDF]
The library was required to submit a 5% budget cut proposal for fiscal years 2010 and 2011. Click to access our proposed budget cut plan [PDF].
Pursuant to Government Code § 659.026, Information Regarding Staff Compensation, the library is required to post certain information regarding staff compensation. Click to access the library's information regarding staff compensation [PDF].
State of Texas Budget
In the effort to make government more transparent and accountable, the State of Texas publishes Where the Money Goes, a set of interactive tools where you can track how Texas taxpayer money is spent by each state agency.
Adobe Reader or other PDF viewing software is required to view the PDF documents on this page. Download the free Adobe Reader.