Requesting an Accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
The State Law Library is committed to enabling all citizens of Texas to use our resources and services to perform legal research. If you need an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act to use the State Law Library effectively, please submit a written request for accommodation containing the following information:
- Your complete contact info including full name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address
- The service or type of access required
- A general description of the nature of your disability
- Your preferred accommodation and alternatives when possible
Written requests for accommodations may be submitted:
- In person
- Via e-mail
- Via postal mail at: State Law Library, P.O. Box 12367 Austin, TX 78711
- Via fax to (512) 463-1728, Attn: Human Resources Coordinator
Please allow up to five business days for a response from the State Law Library regarding your request. Your preferred accommodation will be considered but will not be guaranteed.
For more details about our policy to support individuals with disabilities in their legal research needs, please read our Patron ADA Policy.