Bar Association Newsletters
Many of the various local bar associations in Texas publish newsletters, bulletins, and journals to help keep the local legal communities current on issues that may be of interest to them. Below we provide links to local bar association newsletters that we have found to be available freely online.
Please contact us if you find any errors or omissions on this page so that we can keep this list current.
- Amarillo Area Bar Association's "Ama-Law"
- Asian American Bar Association of Houston
- Bexar County Women's Bar Association's "Equal Times"
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers's "The Dicta"
- Dallas Bar Association's "Headnotes"
- Denton County Bar Association's "Denton County Lawyer"
- El Paso Bar Association's "El Paso Bar Journal"
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association's "The Defender"
- Hidalgo County Bar Association's "The Summons"
- Houston Bar Association's "The Houston Lawyer"
- Northeast Harris County Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association's "San Antonio Lawyer"
- Smith County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association's "Bulletin"
- Travis County Women Lawyer's Association
- Williamson County Bar Association