Monday, February 11, 2019
Do you ever just need a quick overview of a specific legal topic? If so, West Academic Publishing’s "In a Nutshell" Series could be a great resource for you!
The State Law Library provides access to 100+ "In a Nutshell" titles through our OverDrive Digital Collection. These books provide concise, reliable information on a wide variety of legal topics and, best of all, were written to be understood by the general reader.
Some of our most popular “In a Nutshell” titles include:
- Bankruptcy and Related Law In a Nutshell
- Children and the Law In a Nutshell
- Contracts In a Nutshell
- Family Law In a Nutshell
- The First Trial (Where Do I Sit? What Do I Say?) In a Nutshell
- Landlord and Tenant Law In a Nutshell
- Legal Drafting In a Nutshell
You are also able to view a full list of all the "In a Nutshell" e-books through our catalog.
These e-books can be accessed from home as long as you are a registered library patron. Remember, you can register online if you don't already have an account with us!