home » library spotlight
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- New Services from the State Law Library
- Lexis Advance for Patrons at Home
- COVID-19: Disasters & Emergencies Legal Guide
- Chat with a Librarian
- FAQ: Can a marriage ceremony in Texas be conducted over video conferencing software like Zoom or Skype?
- State Law Library and Harris County Law Library Launch Partnership to Expand Digital Services
- May 2020
- New SMU COVID-19 Helpline for North Texas Residents
- Remote Access to Library Databases Restored
- Dallas Bar Association Providing Free LegalLine E-Clinics Every Wednesday in June
- Webinar Helps Public Libraries Respond to Civil Legal Questions
- Happy 49th Birthday, SLL!
- State Law Library's Commitment to Increasing Access to Justice in Texas
- Can I carry a weapon while wearing a mask?
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- Absentee and Mail-in Voting: A Quick Legal Introduction
- Last Day to Register to Vote!
- Early Voting
- Annotating the News: The Amy Coney Barrett SCOTUS Hearings
- National Estate Planning Awareness Week
- National Estate Planning Awareness Week: Living Wills
- National Estate Planning Awareness Week: Powers of Attorney
- Happy Halloween from SLL
- November 2020
- December 2020
The library's blog featuring legal resources, news, and updates on Texas law.Subscribe to Spotlight updates