COVID-19 & Texas Law
April 16, 2020
During the COVID-19 outbreak there are various types of legal problems that people may encounter. The State Law Library has created a COVID-19 & Texas Law legal research guide to help assist Texans in navigating some of those issues.
Our guide includes:
- Contact info for organizations providing free legal aid
- A list of court closures and delays along with information on changes to court procedures
- Information for businesses and employees who may need assistance
- Tips on how to report price gouging and avoid common scams
- Updates on how the COVID-19 outbreak is affecting firearms purchases
- Information for families, tenants, landlords, and travelers
- Volunteer opportunities for lawyers
Remember, if you have questions while the library is closed to the public please don't hesitate to call us at (512) 463-1722 or 1-844-829-2843 or Ask a Librarian!