How do I report a business for violating the mask ordinance?

December 9, 2020


We've had a lot of questions about where to report a business or organization for violating mask/face covering orders recently. The best way to report these violations would be to contact your local law enforcement agency (typically a county sheriff's office, city police department, or similar local agency). For more details, please see our legal FAQ on this subject as well as the Mask Laws page of our COVID-19 and Texas Law research guide.

Complimentary Access to Lexis Advance for December

Texas Legal History: Lethal Injection

State Law Library

Library Spotlight

The library's blog featuring legal resources, news, and updates on Texas law.

Subscribe to Spotlight updates

Follow Us

RSS feed Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube