Renew your library account online!
April 27, 2015
In addition to signing up for a library account online, did you know you can also renew your library account online, too?
Make sure you keep your account current in order to use all of our great free resources. Here are just a few:
- eBooks through OverDrive, including many Matthew Bender titles
- Form drafting guides through Stevenson's
- Case law and statutes through Loislaw
- Law reviews and legal classics through HeinOnline
- Consumer law information through National Consumer Law Center
- Plain English law eBooks by Nolo
- Immigration law information through AILAlink
If you are having trouble logging in to your library account or don't have or remember your password, give us a call at (512) 463-1722.
Remember, if you're a Texas resident and aren't already a registered library patron, you can register online. And don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian if you have any questions!