Monday, June 4, 2018
The State Law Library recently created a new Veterans' Resources research guide. This guide provides resources that may be useful for veterans and their families.
Included is information on:
- State and federal laws governing veterans' benefits and other issues related to veterans
- "Plain English" summaries of those laws
- Legal organizations that assist veterans and other organizations that provide aid and community support for veterans
- Contact information for the Texas Veterans Commission, Texas Veterans Land Board, Texas Veterans of Foreign Wars, and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Remote access to e-books such The Complete Guide to Veterans' Benefits and Military Family Law