June 4, 2018
The State Law Library recently created a new Veterans' Resources research guide. This guide provides resources that may be useful for veterans and their families.
Included is information on:
- State and federal laws governing veterans' benefits and other issues related to veterans
- "Plain English" summaries of those laws
- Legal organizations that assist veterans and other organizations that provide aid and community support for veterans
- Contact information for the Texas Veterans Commission, Texas Veterans Land Board, Texas Veterans of Foreign Wars, and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Remote access to e-books such The Complete Guide to Veterans' Benefits and Military Family Law
If you have any questions or would like more information about our other Legal Research Guides please don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian!