Legal Research Guides
March 30, 2015
Did you know that the State Law Library reference librarians create research guides to help you explore legal information on various frequently asked about topics? We currently have 36 and that number is constantly growing!
Each of the guides include links to:
- Relevent statutes and/or regulations
- "Plain English" articles that explain the law
- Useful e-books and databases you can use to research from home
- Legal assistance organizations and/or state agencies that can help
Some of our most used guides include:
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Common Law Marriage
- Property Owners Assocations (POAs or HOAs)
- Recording Laws
- Termination of Parental Rights
If you have a question or would like more information about any of our legal research guides, please feel free to contact us.