Monday, March 16, 2015
We are excited to announce our new library catalog!
Now it's easier than ever to find legal information and use the law library from home. Not only can anyone search for books and print materials in the physical library, you can also use the catalog to find e-books as well as other electronic content.
If you are a registered library user, it's possible to log in to your library account from home and:
- access e-books, articles, and other electronic materials from home
- renew books you have checked out
- place books on hold to pick up at the physical library
- update your personal information
- create private lists of titles for your research
If you are having trouble logging in to your library account or don't have or remember your password, give us a call at (512) 463-1722.