Monday, August 15, 2016
Did you know that Gale Virtual Reference Library is available for Texans to research from home?
Gale Virtual Reference Library offers electronic access to legal reference e-books that can be used to quickly familiarize oneself with a particular area of law. Titles available through the library’s subscription are:
- Gale Encyclopedia of American Law
- The Bill of Rights (5 volume e-book set)
- American Law Yearbook
- The Encyclopedia of Civil Liberties in America
- National Survey of State Laws
- Veterans Benefits: A guide to state benefits
Remember, if you're a Texas resident and aren't already a registered library patron, you can register online for free. If you have questions about this database or any in our Digital Collection, don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian!