Monday, June 5, 2017
The State Law Library is pleased to announce that four additional volumes of historical statutes are now available online. These volumes, covering laws enacted by the 59th, 60th, 61st, and 62nd Legislatures, are the final supplements to the 1948 base volume. Newly digitized volumes include:
- 1968 Supplement to the 1948 Vernon's Texas Statutes
- 1970 Supplement to the 1948 Vernon's Texas Statutes
- 1972 Supplement to the 1948 Vernon's Texas Statutes (2 volumes)
Remember, our digitized historical statutes can be read in your browser or viewed/downloaded as a PDF. All volumes are searchable in both formats and each PDF includes a bookmarked table of contents.
Special thanks to:
- The Texas Bar Foundation for funding the digitization of these new volumes.
- Thomson Reuters, current copyright holders of the printed Texas statutes, for allowing us to provide access to this valuable resource.